TTF meet-up Mexico City
10 September 2019 – We would like to meet you in real life! See you September 10th 2019
During this meeting you will share ideas and experiences with others (who are teaching and/or advocating for the future in schools and colleges) and meet other educators and foresight people in the region.
The meeting will revolve around three topics:
- Sharing teaching experiences: Foresight Educators and others will share their best ideas for teaching the future and raise issues or questions they have encountered by doing so.
- Sharing advocating experiences: Members of Teach the Future Global will also share their best ideas for advocating that the future be taught in all schools and raise issues or questions they have encountered by doing so.
- Lunch & Connect: Teach the Future will co-host a lunch with a partner foresight network/organization (see below).
When you are joining, please share your wishes, suggestions, intentions and ideas with us via this short online form. We will collect ideas and build the agenda based on the suggestions submitted.
More info on the meeting below. Or join us in Warsaw, Poland May 3oth 2019
World Futures Studies Federation (WFSF) 2019
The meeting will take place at: Facultad de Ciencias Políticas y Sociales de la UNAM. The TTF workshops are at the Royal Pedregal, about 5 km from the University.
The Teach the Future meeting takes place 10 September before the WFSF conference opens.
- 9:00 – 9:45 – Introductions and a Teach the Future update
- 10:00 – Noon – Teaching the Future: Best practices and discussions of issues
- Noon – 13:30 — Lunch meeting with members of the Association of Professional Futurists
- 13:45 – 15:45 – Advocating Teaching the Future: Best practices and discussions of issues
Individuals may register for the Teach the Future meeting and/or for the WFSF conference here. The deadline for early bird registration is 20 May 2019.