TTF Meet-up Warsaw
30 may 2019 – We would like to meet you in real life! See you May 30th in Warsaw!
During this meeting you will share ideas and experiences with others (who are teaching and/or advocating for the future in schools and colleges) and meet other educators and foresight people in the region.
Each meeting will revolve around three topics:
- Sharing teaching experiences: Foresight Educators and others will share their best ideas for teaching the future and raise issues or questions they have encountered by doing so.
- Sharing advocating experiences: Members of Teach the Future Global will also share their best ideas for advocating that the future be taught in all schools and raise issues or questions they have encountered by doing so.
- Lunch & Connect: Teach the Future will co-host a lunch with a partner foresight network/organization (see below).
When you are joining, please share your wishes, suggestions, intentions and ideas with us via this short online form. We will collect ideas and build the agenda based on the suggestions submitted.
More info on the meeting below. And can’t make this one…… join us September 10th in Mexico City for a similar meeting.
Future Engineering 2019
The Teach the Future meeting will be part of the Future Engineering 2019 conference organised by the Institute for Sustainable Technology in Poland and held on 29-30 May 2019. The Foresight European Network (FEN) will also be there.
The meeting will take place at the Hotel Lamberton Conference Center, which is about 20 min from Warsaw, Poland. (Room and airport transportation will be provided as part of the registration fee.)
The Teach the Future meeting takes place on 30 May 2019
- 09:45 – 10:15 – Teaching about the Future: Is this possible? – Peter Bishop & Erica Bol
- 11:00 – 13:30 – Teaching the Future: Best practices and discussions of issues
- 13:30 – 14:30 — Lunch meeting with members of the Future European Network (FEN)
- 14:30 – 16:30 – Advocating Teaching the Future: Best practices and discussions of issues
You can register for the whole conference or for the second day over here.